TIPS FOR INTERNAL PAINTS|
1. Substrates to be painted should be cleaned free of oil, dust,
rust, loose particles and layers. The surface must be dry and sound.
2. Cracks and holes should be repaired and leveled using Levopal
S200.To repair cracks wider than 1mm or structural cracks, Levopal
S200 should be used with a fiber-glass mesh to ensure perfect
3. Water based paints and smoothers should not be applied on lime.
Lime layers should be scraped and/or be washed off before
4. For long lasting decorative results, Levopal S200 should be
applied to the entire surface and leveled. The first layer should be
left to dry. Levopal S200 is applied as a second coat for mat paint
applications. Levopal F100 should be preferred in cases of semi -
mat or glossy finishes.
5. A single layer of Levopal F 100 may provide sufficient leveling
for smooth concrete and gypsum board applications. Application of
Levopal F100 on gypsum and plaster boards will compensate for
absorption differences resulting in shade variances, thus ensuring
color shade continuity.
6. Once Levopal is hardened, a paint of choice is applied as
specified in the brochures, paying attention to the described
7. Regarding specific solutions needed for application on existing
wall paper or solvent based paints, please consult our company to
8. The mixing water should be clean and the ratios specified by the
brochures and labels should be applied. Avoid addition of any
saltwater, as well as lime, sand or other foreign particles into the
paints or smoothers.
9. Materials should be properly mixed until homogenous and applied
with the advised tools. The first coat should be allowed to dry
thoroughly before the second coat is applied.
10. During and till after 3 hours from the application, the ambient
temperature should not be below +6°C. Application on wet and frozen
substrates should be avoided.
11. Care should be taken to work fast and in smaller areas where
very hot and windy climatic conditions are susceptible to cause
rapid drying thus shade differences.
12. Splashes should be cleaned immediately with water. Tools should
be washed promptly after application.
13. Products should be used within their shelf life.